Could someone do a detailed review of the season and determine if this segment breaks a record for most 13-letter words used in a 45 second period? Flabbergasting!
wow, thanks so much for catching this.. buddy of mine had been telling me about it and i was pissed i missed it. reminds me the time i heard john say "unbuntable" about 20 times in a minute.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
So glad you got this.
ReplyDeleteI was sitting in my car, late for an appointment, listening to John melt down during the 8th inning.
I thought he was going to have a stroke.
Flabbergastrointestinal!
My mom texted me while I was in class and said "Kennedy is pitching. John is flabbergasted." I didn't get it until now.
ReplyDeletebarring some bombshell, this is my vote for Sterling moment of the year
ReplyDeleteAlthough I expected some kind of "f-ing that chicken" reference, this is truly great.
ReplyDeleteKeep flabbergasting that chicken Stu.
ReplyDeleteCould someone do a detailed review of the season and determine if this segment breaks a record for most 13-letter words used in a 45 second period? Flabbergasting!
ReplyDeleteWe were all "Flabergasted", buy I was "busting my bawwtons" when he got out it it without a run.
ReplyDeletewow, thanks so much for catching this.. buddy of mine had been telling me about it and i was pissed i missed it. reminds me the time i heard john say "unbuntable" about 20 times in a minute.
ReplyDelete