“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Andy Pettitte is half-certain he heard Roger Clemens say he was juicing. Maybe yes, maybe no. OK... OTHER GREAT HISTORICAL MOMENTS OF 50-50 CERTAINTY
Patrick Henry: "Give me liberty, or don't. Whatever."
Ronald Reagan: "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down that wall, if you have time."
Richard Nixon: "I am not a crook, technically speaking."
Gen. Douglas MacArthur: "I shall return. Hopefully."
Jesus: "Forgive them Father, they know not what they do. Or at least, that’s what I’ve been led to believe."
FDR: Yesterday, Dec. 7, 1941, a day that will live in infamy... do I have that date right?
Will Rogers: "I've liked half the men I ever met."
Rene Descartes: "I think, therefore, I am... I think."

Saint Andy ain't no saint.
ReplyDeleteHe's the Rocket's boy toy.