If there was a 10 ten list of media that did prospect lists mlb’s website wouldn’t be in it so…. I care what baseball America, prospectus, fangraphs, etc have to say. Hell, cbs sports are less biased than MLB site
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
The top 10 list I'm yearning to see are those prospects that will replace Brian Cashan as GM.
ReplyDeleteIf there was a 10 ten list of media that did prospect lists mlb’s website wouldn’t be in it so…. I care what baseball America, prospectus, fangraphs, etc have to say. Hell, cbs sports are less biased than
ReplyDeleteMLB site
Carl, that’s the best comment of the year so far!
ReplyDeleteCarl - good one
ReplyDeleteTwins have claimed Bubba Thompson.
ReplyDeleteGonzalez and Downs went unclaimed and have been assigned to Acranton.
This is why we can't have nice things...
ReplyDelete