Typical Yankee half inning to start the game: first two batters on, then 3 quick outs, with the ball never leaving the infield. The runners never even advanced. This is why I don’t like to post when the game is on. I can stand the ineptitude.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Typical Yankee half inning to start the game: first two batters on, then 3 quick outs, with the ball never leaving the infield. The runners never even advanced. This is why I don’t like to post when the game is on. I can stand the ineptitude.
ReplyDeleteVolpe caught a pop up!
ReplyDeleteJazz won a challenge!!
ReplyDeleteVolpe lost a challenge.
ReplyDeleteVolpe caught a line drive!
ReplyDeleteGrisham got a hit!
ReplyDeleteGhost Rider is on Starz, by the way.
ReplyDeleteNot having a warm and fuzzy about winning today…
ReplyDeleteIf they get to extra innings....
ReplyDeleteFree baseball, as the bloated one is fond of pontificating out of his blowhole
ReplyDeleteUnreal.
ReplyDeleteI am really sorry to have to say this but I am now 93% sure that we are going to WIN today’s game.
ReplyDelete(You have ALL been warned)
Grisham came through.
ReplyDeleteFinally.
ReplyDeleteHere we go again with the wild pitches…
ReplyDeleteJesus.
ReplyDeleteWalk Benintendi, try to get a double play. Maybe.
Volpe.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteSo tired of watching Volpe not make plays.
And it's usually at key moments. Mr. Choke.
DeleteFFS
ReplyDeleteThe end is nigh…
ReplyDeleteDefinitely going to lose. Definitely.
ReplyDeleteI was of course kidding
ReplyDeleteThey're just so finger lickin' bad. Worst road record in road extra-inning games in the ghost runner era = worst team baseball IQ.
ReplyDeleteBenintendi? Benintendi. Where have I heard that before?
ReplyDeleteCruz Control.
ReplyDeleteLooks like the steroids are working for Cruz.
ReplyDeleteHaHa
DeleteThis is not good for cortisol control…
ReplyDeleteYeah, wouldn't want to bunt here.
ReplyDeleteWow, an intentional walk.
ReplyDeleteI’m sure Volpe will come through.
ReplyDeleteNo bunt for Schuermann, with the predictable result.
ReplyDelete😣😣😣😣😣
ReplyDeleteGame over.
ReplyDeleteUh oh. Cruz in for another inning. Might be asking too much.
ReplyDeleteThe Sox's intentional walk jarred Boone's memory. "Oh, yeah, forgot about those."
ReplyDeleteAI strategy…
DeleteJM would call that Anti Intelligence but I wouldn’t say that…
DeleteRice could’ve fielded that cleanly
ReplyDeleteHe knocked it down. Better than Volpe.
DeleteI know, low bar.
Uh oh.
ReplyDeleteSo lucky.
ReplyDeleteThanks for ending this shit show
ReplyDeleteThe Yankees suck.
ReplyDeleteCruz (no) Control.
ReplyDeleteCruz is too amped up. High pitches.
ReplyDeleteFuck
ReplyDeleteCruz lose.
ReplyDeletePiece of shit, worthless, piece of shit team.
ReplyDeleteHEY - Look at the bright side. At least the world got to finally see Hal Steinbrenner’s Dorian Gray portrait.
ReplyDeleteAnalytics to the rescue
DeleteI'm hoping the Yankees lose by a walk off balk tomorrow ...
ReplyDeleteBeyond belief. And Jazz pulled a hammy! Greeeeaaaaat. Gee, should we maybe have traded him or something?
ReplyDeleteHoss, I think we should just run it on out there tomorrow....
Delete