I wouldn't have sent down JD because he was hitting from the right side. But with his struggles from the left side, against the more prevalent righty pitching, you knew they'd banish him to the minors. They always prefer to play someone else's garbage to our own prospects. That never changes here.
Bronx Bastards are the only team in the majors that can never mount a 9th inning comeback. I've seen near double digit deficits turned into wins by other teams in their last at-bat this year. We can only dream....
I’m in enemy territory today at Citi Field. We’re not done with the first inning, and both teams have already matched the Yankees’ offensive output for the last two games.
I missed these games. Glad I did. I gleaned the comments on the Post. They are starting to read like this site. And the fingers keep pointing to the leadership. Hope springs eternal.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
My God, Spencer is playing center.
ReplyDeleteIs Boone managing?
DeleteHe's supposed to sit the guy that won the game yesterday.
Indeed - an interesting lineup . . . .
ReplyDeleteWtf is that asshole thing on Abreu's head? What a bunch of hicks.
ReplyDeleteRodent is in playoff form.
ReplyDeleteJust need the middle finger when he's pulled.
Pull his finger
DeleteRosario fuckup. Why go back toward second? Stupid base running.
ReplyDeleteFucking Sanchez.
ReplyDeleteNow Carloss has lost his……focus
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIf you are going to play a guy who can't field in Ramos why not bring back Jasson because he's a much better hitter.
ReplyDeletealso DFA Rosario. That was some of the stupidest base running I've seen and I've seen a lot of bad Yankee base running
I wouldn't have sent down JD because he was hitting from the right side. But with his struggles from the left side, against the more prevalent righty pitching, you knew they'd banish him to the minors. They always prefer to play someone else's garbage to our own prospects. That never changes here.
ReplyDeleteNice play in center by Jones
ReplyDeleteNice that Grisham got to make at least one out this game.
ReplyDeleteAgain, no offense. Again.
ReplyDeleteAgain
DeleteGlad Jazz is a late inning defensive replacement
ReplyDeleteYarbrough is getting BOONED !
ReplyDelete(Idiot)
The Bronx Bummers strike again.
ReplyDeleteBronx Bastards are the only team in the majors that can never mount a 9th inning comeback. I've seen near double digit deficits turned into wins by other teams in their last at-bat this year. We can only dream....
ReplyDeleteHammer, they actually can mount a 9th inning rally. Just for the opposing team. Happens all the time.
DeletePretty good chance that Boston will sweep today, eh?
ReplyDeleteOy.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing Boone bring Yarbrough back to pitch three
ReplyDeleteinnings in the second game
7 hits & 1 solo HR in 2 games. Savages in the box, amirite?
ReplyDeleteI’m in enemy territory today at Citi Field. We’re not done with the first inning, and both teams have already matched the Yankees’ offensive output for the last two games.
ReplyDeleteAre we there yet, mom?
ReplyDelete1 run, 18 innings.
ReplyDeleteI missed these games. Glad I did. I gleaned the comments on the Post. They are starting to read like this site. And the fingers keep pointing to the leadership. Hope springs eternal.
ReplyDelete