Saturday, August 8, 2026

A Cole'lage – ø8/ø8/26



26 comments:

  1. Some of the old timers are getting pretty old. I like seeing them, but not watching them trying to play. It's kind of sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Danke, JM.

      I thought that we had lost yo uo the great plaque of 7/26. Thankfully not.

      Delete
    2. I've been in Salzburg visiting great in-laws.

      Delete
  3. Scored on a ball. Holy cow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not recognizing these Yanks…scoring runs…

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fucking Caballero and his bullshit. Wtf is wrong with him?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goldie can't hit the fastball.

    Double steal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Runs, good fielder, smart instincts, hits. I like the guy.

      Delete
  8. Bednar walking the tightrope.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goddamn this guy. Can they bring in Mariano?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to be there. Terrific fun...and again, the whole team looks different. Lombard was amazing, suddenly everyone is hitting even really good pitchers. Bullpen looked overworked again, but pulled it out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should have heard the gasp when Lombard slipped and fell going around first in the 8th. "Oh, no!" Seems okay, though. And maybe, if it's not too much to ask, make sure the fucking field is dried?

    ReplyDelete

Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.