Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Game Thread – 08•2∂•2∂ – RIP Tim Curry


 

 

25 comments:

  1. Check out the Satanic win-loss record of the ASS-stros. They're 66-66. The number of the beast, going forwards and backwards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAMN !

      All this time I thought that 6 6 6 was the size of Cashman’s IQ

      Delete
  2. Well, that didn't take long. You can put the "L" in the books! See ya'll tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bases loaded, no one out. So … zero runs this inning, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't get excited. They'll barf the lead right back up in the top of the next inning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They might take a couple of innings to blow the lead now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michael Fullmer, just signed from the Angels now pitching

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a good gut feeling about Fullmer. I shouldn’t, but I think he becomes a key piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They MAY be able to hold on tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dolly and Tim were not the person I was hoping would die.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Above average, I have always really liked Tim Curry.https://studio.youtube.com/video/rrT-wpHtmuY/edit

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad I went to see Spamalot on Broadway when it first opened and Curry was in it. Sad to see him go.

    ReplyDelete

Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.