Please note that the pictured configuration was based on Bitty's original, earlier description. That said - if flipped, Alfred E. N. would need to be approximately 50% larger.
13 Yes please. Let me know where to send the check. XXL. Final suggestion...
My favorite baseball shirt is the Yo8i shirt from the Yogi Berra museum. The shirt credits the Yogi Berra Museum on the cuff of the short sleeve. It might be nice to do something with IIHIIFIIC in that spot. El Duque permitting.
This is not a great image showing what I mean but it is visible...
https://yogiberramuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cc-shirt.jpg you can see it on his right sleeve.
Are there copyright issues to address with the AEN image? I don’t suppose Mad magazine will hunt anyone down, especially given only a dozen or so will exist, but a t-shirt vendor might balk.
I mined my AEN image from a source and modified it in a few ways including giving him Aaron Boone's eyes - so....so long as we keep it internal and don't offer it up for sale to the public we should be OK
Another thought - if we morph AEN's face in Brian's, then it becomes a collage-type thing that's simply derivative. Either way, I'm not too worried about it. If this ever became a thing and got publicity, imagine how mortified Brian would be. And that would never happen, but I'm just saying...
I don’t think it’ll be a problem - just wanted to make sure no one got burned. If the image is manipulated, it’s fair use as far as I know (not a lawyer - just a former publisher).
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
I need one of those shirts. - Bowing down towards the western lands where AA resides in peaceful cave called "Stadium Lands"
ReplyDeleteReally cool. I feel like it should be flipped though, with Alfred on the front and "Bad deals" on the back. Either way . Put me down for XXL. :)
ReplyDeletePlease note that the pictured configuration was based on Bitty's original, earlier description. That said - if flipped, Alfred E. N. would need to be approximately 50% larger.
Delete(I would love a shirt like this)
DeleteI like Doug's suggestion. I wonder if I should have some printed up?
DeleteYes, please -
Delete(I'm happy to revise and modify to - "a flip play" - if I may)
Hideous Ramos batting 3rd.
ReplyDeletePays off immediately
13 Yes please. Let me know where to send the check. XXL. Final suggestion...
ReplyDeleteMy favorite baseball shirt is the Yo8i shirt from the Yogi Berra museum. The shirt credits the Yogi Berra Museum on the cuff of the short sleeve. It might be nice to do something with IIHIIFIIC in that spot. El Duque permitting.
This is not a great image showing what I mean but it is visible...
https://yogiberramuseum.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/cc-shirt.jpg
you can see it on his right sleeve.
That would be great, Doug
DeleteAre there copyright issues to address with the AEN image? I don’t suppose Mad magazine will hunt anyone down, especially given only a dozen or so will exist, but a t-shirt vendor might balk.
ReplyDeleteHinkey is thinking
DeleteI believe it is possible, especially if it's a cooperative thing with no profit involved. Let me look into it.
DeleteI mined my AEN image from a source and modified it in a few ways including giving him Aaron Boone's eyes - so....so long as we keep it internal and don't offer it up for sale to the public we should be OK
DeleteHinkey -- thought it was just us.
ReplyDeleteAnother thought - if we morph AEN's face in Brian's, then it becomes a collage-type thing that's simply derivative. Either way, I'm not too worried about it. If this ever became a thing and got publicity, imagine how mortified Brian would be. And that would never happen, but I'm just saying...
ReplyDeleteI don’t think it’ll be a problem - just wanted to make sure no one got burned. If the image is manipulated, it’s fair use as far as I know (not a lawyer - just a former publisher).
ReplyDeleteI forgot they weren't playing at home, and figured it was all canceled with the torrential rains in the city. Then, I turn on the highlights.
ReplyDeleteUm...Ramos drives in a run? Driving in Wells, who was on base. Wait, Wells was on base? Garcia homered?
To quote the late, great Sammy Davis, Jr.: This is too weird, man.
Six runs! Count 'em! Six!
ReplyDeleteGod bless the Orioles and the Twins, without whom we'd be in fourth place.