Chisholm didn’t think the pitcher wouldn’t notice him dancing around & getting dressed out there? Why do Yankee second baseman think they’re invisible on the base paths?
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
When I think of Boone, I think of Father Dougal McGuire, from Father Ted. A gormless fool, who actually knows absolutely nothing about anything.
ReplyDeleteBut he's happy. He's paid well and he's not really responsible for anything.
Once again every opposing pitcher is Sandy Koufax - no wonder nobody is here tonight.
ReplyDeleteHaving an old-school inning.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I want to say, "Those were some lucky-assed ground balls!" or if I want to ask, "Who is this team?"
ReplyDeleteHit ‘em where they ain’t
DeleteClutch McMuffin? Clutch Grisham?
ReplyDeleteIce Cream Sandwich was Name That Yankee…
ReplyDeleteJizz Chasm, man. What a spasm.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNumbnuts.
ReplyDeleteChisholm didn’t think the pitcher wouldn’t notice him dancing around & getting dressed out there? Why do Yankee second baseman think they’re invisible on the base paths?
ReplyDeleteHe almost got caught sleeping the last time he was on 1B, too.
ReplyDeleteChism - the gift that keeps on giving
ReplyDeleteFFS
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo
ReplyDeleteYankees Win!!!
ReplyDeleteBravo
ReplyDelete