Never got that ad. What did the big guy do to deserve to get a Hawaiian punch? Why did he keep letting that crazy jerk do it to him? Inquiring minds want to know!
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Austin Wells, man of mystery…the mystery being why is he still catching for us?
ReplyDeleteFour Zip Ain’t bad
ReplyDeleteBack from a road trip to Boston. Yanks have a nice lead to blow…
ReplyDeleteHa Ranger Ha
DeleteListen to some music then
Wife and I saw Peter Hook and the Light at House of Blues… Fenway literally across the street…
Delete5 runs without a HR. A modern day record
ReplyDeleteDid ca$hole get this guy from the dumpster behind Fulton's fish market?
ReplyDeleteThat didn’t age well…
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteFew things ever do…
DeleteRanger, nothing in that dumpster does
DeleteJones is being a really smart player
ReplyDeleteNo point in bunting if Wells is up next
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to someone else's team screw up. Plus,
ReplyDeleteNo homers and a bunt, and yet the Yankees are winning.
(oops, I hope I didn't jinx it!)
Dang it. I think I did.
DeleteSchreiber is kinda feisty
DeleteI kinda like it
Got it!
ReplyDeleteYankees Win!!!
ReplyDeleteAs the Hawaiian punch guy sez.
ReplyDeleteOh yeaaaaah
Never got that ad. What did the big guy do to deserve to get a Hawaiian punch? Why did he keep letting that crazy jerk do it to him? Inquiring minds want to know!
ReplyDeleteWhen asked if he wanted one, he said yes. Hi-steria ensued.
Delete