TG earned 22 million this year. I would have to sell my medical practice under favorable terms to a gullible party or parties several times over, I think.
Sonny Gray has amassed a proper Major League career, 37.6 bWAR. He's only had two bad years. 2016 for Oakland and 2018 for the Yankees. He made $35 million this year.
This is the second night in a row that Girardi, up in the booth, can see when a pitcher is going away from his strengths and is losing command of his pitches.
While Booooone and Matt Blake are staring blankly at the moon.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
I hate those two so very very much.
ReplyDeleteHow long does it take you to earn Trent Coinage ?
DeleteSo long Suck-stros!
ReplyDeleteNa na na na, hey, hey, HEY, GOODBYE
DeleteTG earned 22 million this year. I would have to sell my medical practice under favorable terms to a gullible party or parties several times over, I think.
ReplyDeleteFair enough
DeleteMaybe Cashman will bite….
For the good of the country, I think he should.
DeleteAfter thinking it over, I wish to offer this for your consideration: Fuck Sonny Gray.
ReplyDeleteThank you sir, may I have another?
DeleteI'm so pleased that the announcers aren't actively rooting for the carmines.
ReplyDeleteWait, what? Late breaking news-- they are.
Sonny Gray has amassed a proper Major League career, 37.6 bWAR. He's only had two bad years. 2016 for Oakland and 2018 for the Yankees. He made $35 million this year.
ReplyDeleteHe's from Tennessee, the inbred mutant monger freak.
ReplyDeleteYou say that like it's a bad thing.
DeleteLOLOL.But, I heard he screwed Dolly Parton
DeleteAllow me to add, after additional cogitation: Fuck Trent Grisham.
ReplyDeleteDouble fuck, yeah.
DeleteFuck BaBoone for putting him there instead of Jones
DeleteGrisham should not be on the roster, let alone starting.
ReplyDeleteBut what of his blinding speed and cat-like reflexes ?
DeleteWell, Game 3 it is because we're not scoring any runs tonight.
ReplyDeleteThis is the second night in a row that Girardi, up in the booth, can see when a pitcher is going away from his strengths and is losing command of his pitches.
ReplyDeleteWhile Booooone and Matt Blake are staring blankly at the moon.
WFAN is running ads for leak proof adult diapers. I'm glad they want the best for us, but it doesn't bode well for the demographics following MLB.
ReplyDeleteBOOM!!
ReplyDeleteAnd just a moment ago, one of the announcers suggested that Babe Ruth would have trouble hitting Sonny Gray
ReplyDeleteIt's still too close. The Imbecile can easily blow a 1 run lead. Even a 4 run lead isn't safe from The Imbecile.
ReplyDelete