it works now - so as I was saying.......I sincerely hope that you had a secure and restful sleep last night, JM. No face planting anywhere else but in your pillow.
Best possible outcome: Grisham might be out indefinitely. He should not play another inning as a Yankee, ever. Somehow, he was not able to tell anyone that his hammy was barking until he could only trot after a nothing flyball and let SD score its only run in the first nine...
Nice single by Jones to score the go-ahead run in the ninth, but then awful strategy by Boone having him try to steal third. Not, I suppose, that it mattered considering how badly the team hit anyway. Worthless.
I thought this was probably going to be a loss tonite. There's definitely a chance Yankees are swept in this series. The Friars don't have a great record and are a borderline playoff team, but they hit a ton of home runs. They have a really good bullpen. Trouble for the Yankees.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
fffffff
ReplyDeleteit works now - so as I was saying.......I sincerely hope that you had a secure and restful sleep last night, JM. No face planting anywhere else but in your pillow.
ReplyDeleteAnother pineapple loss.
ReplyDeleteBest possible outcome: Grisham might be out indefinitely. He should not play another inning as a Yankee, ever. Somehow, he was not able to tell anyone that his hammy was barking until he could only trot after a nothing flyball and let SD score its only run in the first nine...
+1
DeleteNice single by Jones to score the go-ahead run in the ninth, but then awful strategy by Boone having him try to steal third. Not, I suppose, that it mattered considering how badly the team hit anyway. Worthless.
ReplyDeletehaving trouble since last night, then it got worse. Is it working now?
ReplyDeleteYeah, that worked just now. Almost 2 A.M.
ReplyDeleteI thought this was probably going to be a loss tonite. There's definitely a chance Yankees are swept in this series. The Friars don't have a great record and are a borderline playoff team, but they hit a ton of home runs. They have a really good bullpen. Trouble for the Yankees.
ReplyDeleteBack on the air
ReplyDeleteAnother preview of how the Yankees will lose in the post season.
ReplyDelete