And never the twain shall meet. Amen.
Really, Grisham was a defensive replacement? Really? I had to laugh watching the Peacock replay when those words escaped the announcer's mouth. (Boone, of course, is an idiot.)
117 pitches from Cam. Let's hope his arm doesn't fall off this postseason.
Come on, Maxie. You can send those Red bastards home tonight.
You know, I never liked Torre, and I ended up not liking Binder Boy Jarhead at the end of his term, but he is sooooooooooo much smarter than the Baboone.
This is not the Helios Cash was looking for. We got the King of the Space Wasting People. |
I take it that Girardi was not capitulating to Cashman's tyranny and that's why he had to go. Clown show. Results speak for themselves. They ain't won anything yet since Girardi got canned.
ReplyDeleteWas thinking the same thing about Schlittler's arm. This is the most valuable arm in Yankee Land right now, and fucking Ba-Boone is driving it like a stolen car. Again, clown show.
ReplyDeleteIt might be a cloudy or sprinkling day, but we've got Sonny and Helios ot there today!
ReplyDeleteWTF is Grisham doing on the roster at all??? Oh, well.
ReplyDeleteThe Imbecile will destroy everything whenever he can.
ReplyDelete