Sunday, September 27, 2026

End of the Season – RAIN DELAY – game thread . . .

. . . Something Educational and Upbeat . . . 

10 comments:

  1. Didn’t dawn to me until today…

    The New York Yankees do not list a specific formal "Fan Appreciation Day" on their standard Promotional Schedule, but they wrap up the regular season home slate at Yankee Stadium with late-September fan giveaways and major ceremonies.

    I read that to be that the NY Yankees do NOT appreciate their fans…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Game is finally canceled.

    I wonder how many fans actually showed up. Must be in the hundreds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cancelation ensured my 93 win total was a winner!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Carl…..what if decide to reply this game in early December ?

      Delete
  4. Carl, congrats.

    Do you receive a case of Genesee Cream Ale?

    Or is it Utica Club?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fitting end to a vapid, uninspired regular season. I would say that the postseason can't be any worse...but we all know better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fear this will be as good as it gets during our collective lifetimes.

      Delete

Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)