Hinkey, you read my mind. I came on here to say "Yay! This game is so exciting." No kidding, that's what was swirling around in the cesspool of my head, but I saw you got here first. Thank god for this blog.
They sure did. Nice to see Rice join the Yankees' 40-homer club. By my count, he's No. 13.
Previous members:
Babe Ruth Lou Gehrig Joe DiMaggio Mickey Mantle Roger Maris Reggie Jackson Tino Martinez Jason Giambi Alex Rodriguez Curtis Granderson Aaron Judge Juan Soto
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Laugh emoji.
ReplyDeleteI can only get the DEVIL rays feed.
ReplyDeleteThis evening, that's not so bad.
Continuing Hoss's theme.
Amazon Prime game…
DeleteNow they score runs…
ReplyDeleteThis game is so exciting. So packed with meaning. Yahoo.
ReplyDeleteHinkey, you read my mind. I came on here to say "Yay! This game is so exciting." No kidding, that's what was swirling around in the cesspool of my head, but I saw you got here first. Thank god for this blog.
ReplyDeleteCynical, cranky minds think alike…
DeleteI don’t believe in Cashman
DeleteI just believe in me
AA and Me
(“That’s Reality”)
Brian is a concept by which we measure our pain...
DeleteY E S ! Y E S !
DeleteYankees Win!!!
ReplyDeleteOh Shit - I guess that they did
ReplyDeleteThey sure did. Nice to see Rice join the Yankees' 40-homer club. By my count, he's No. 13.
ReplyDeletePrevious members:
Babe Ruth
Lou Gehrig
Joe DiMaggio
Mickey Mantle
Roger Maris
Reggie Jackson
Tino Martinez
Jason Giambi
Alex Rodriguez
Curtis Granderson
Aaron Judge
Juan Soto
Soto and me...now that's reality....
ReplyDelete