Why isn't TBS showing any replays? First they didn't show Chisholms pretty good play at second and then they didn't show the TB batters check swing that was ruled a swing. Poor quality broadcasting IMHO.
I have memory of Bill White's broadcasting days where he would announce how many rows into the stands a foul ball went. Like that foul pop was 6 rows back and this one was 12 rows behind the dugout?
“Everybody gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another.”
I did not say that the Yankees cannot beat Tampa to be hurtful to you all. I love the Commentariat. I did not say that the Yankees cannot beat Tampa to summon a reverse juju. The juju gods are malignant uncaring unhuman entities dancing the pounding of accursed drums. I did not say that the Yankees cannot beat Tampa for any reason other than they cannot.
Agreed, Winnie. My expectations have been low. Pounding Boston's nuts into jelly was fun, but they were not a great team. This is what happens every year. WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS! YAY! Now we have to play pro teams. Brian will blame the injuries, but this lineup has a lot of dead bats, deadbeats, and dead ends.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Mr Hustle out there in center field
ReplyDeleteYup
DeleteTrouble brewing already
ReplyDeleteCole’s physicality on that last pitch was quite telling….
ReplyDeleteGrisham is ASS wtf is he in the lineup
ReplyDeleterOi
DeleteWhy isn't TBS showing any replays? First they didn't show Chisholms pretty good play at second and then they didn't show the TB batters check swing that was ruled a swing. Poor quality broadcasting IMHO.
ReplyDeleteJudge in the dugout. Belli swinging at a fastball 2 feet above the strike zone.
ReplyDeleteAnd Hal hasn’t offered to buy your practice yet.
DeleteColeBall
ReplyDeleteWhen did the fans in TB become so rabid? It's good to see although it blows seeing Arandas HR
ReplyDeleteMy nipples explode with delight!
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/04S03wDrtSo?is=cYFSV0Q3rJvrNCGs
A classic
DeleteHence why Cole was a debatable choice to start the series
ReplyDeleteGrisham could have caught that too 🤣
ReplyDeleteAnd just when you think it's okay to go into the woods again, the Yankee Dead Bat Syndrome rolls back into town.
ReplyDeleteBecause, say what you will about Cole, he can't win without a run. We are getting NO-HIT at the moment.
ReplyDeleteI predict a hit.
DeleteIs in our future.
Hmm mm. Maybe next inning
DeleteLikely the 6th
DeleteGrisham is a dynamic force on this team.
ReplyDeleteSo is Wells.
The Stache Brothers
Boy do I LOVE those two
I have memory of Bill White's broadcasting days where he would announce how many rows into the stands a foul ball went. Like that foul pop was 6 rows back and this one was 12 rows behind the dugout?
ReplyDeleteI am going to reminisce about Yankee broadcast teams of yore. I think that's very on brand for It Is High ...
ReplyDelete“Everybody gets everything he wants. I wanted a mission, and for my sins, they gave me one. Brought it up to me like room service. It was a real choice mission, and when it was over, I never wanted another.”
ReplyDelete~Apocalypse Now
5 innings - no hits. Somebody better get some greenies to these guys ASAP.
ReplyDeleteStanton is looking a little puffy around the jowls
ReplyDeleteWhere’s Swisher when we need him
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Pitch
ReplyDeleteYes
DeleteYou can't depend on anything really
ReplyDeleteThere's no promises there's no point
There's no good there's no bad
In this dirty little joint
Lucinda Williams
6 innings - no hits
ReplyDeleteConcerning, embarrassing, annoying.
DeleteI think it's going to be a short night if Rasmussen can consistently throw strikes like that.
ReplyDeleteThese assholes better wake up fast. Get out the electric cattle prod.
ReplyDeleteRasmussen has been terrific
DeleteI may send him a complimentary package of VIPees
Does the team have a field psychiatrist?
ReplyDelete7 innings - no hits. Sandy Koufax vs a little league team
ReplyDelete6 outs until Rasmussen gets a no hitter in a playoff game. I don't want to be a witness to this historic event
ReplyDeleteIs Weathers no good for two innings?
ReplyDeleteI was just wondering the same thing. He was on a roll. Better take him out
DeleteI’m putting this one on Boone as much as Brian.
ReplyDeleteI’m praying to Yogi right now.
ReplyDeleteHere comes Stanton.
ReplyDeleteI can feel it.
I can feel it.
Oh god…
DeleteWon’t you buy me
DeleteA new Manager
Actually, at this point, I'd welcome a radical move like having Stanton pinch hit. SOMEONE needs to do SOMETHING.
DeleteWE NEED A JUJU INTERVENTION NOW
ReplyDeleteTime to wake up!
ReplyDeleteHello Ken
DeleteBeen here off and on but staying low, miss you all!
DeleteYes, invoking THE MASTER!
ReplyDeleteJizz, Trent and Wells - nah, I’m blaming Brian…
ReplyDeleteKnicks in Five
ReplyDeleteJOHN, if you can hear us….
ReplyDeleteOh god, why hast thou abandoned us?
ReplyDeleteBrutal!
ReplyDeleteWhy WELLS
ReplyDeleteWhy WELLS
Why WELLS
Why WELLS
Good question, AA….
Delete"Inexplicably" was a good word to use there
ReplyDeleteIn slow motion you could see clearly how badly Wells was thrown out.
ReplyDelete15 feet easy.
ReplyDeleteI could beat WELLS in a race with both my legs unscrewed and hanging in the closet
DeleteCall the priest, nurse. This patient is on the way out…
ReplyDeleteGood thing I’m wearing my Yankee diaper.
ReplyDeleteThe ball was fielded cleanly in the corner.
ReplyDelete8 innings- no hits
ReplyDeleteWells giveth, and Wells taketh away
ReplyDeleteConsider the lillies of the infield…
Delete"The Yankees run the bases like drunken sailors."
ReplyDeleteAny last requests for the condemned man?
ReplyDeleteFuck Boone
ReplyDeleteFuck ca$hole
Fuck HAL with Ted's severed head.
I like that prayer, Rufus!
DeleteMay yahweh respond, God willing.
DeleteCan Big Mike save us?
ReplyDeleteMcMahon, Rice, Bellinger - thanks Brian
ReplyDeleteSTANTON 💃🏼
ReplyDeleteStanton? Two innings ago was the time for Stanton. Not now.
ReplyDeleteNope
ReplyDeleteStanton K’s on a FB right down the middle
ReplyDeleteIt will be over soon.
ReplyDeleteSo, the official line on tonight’s game is gonna be that the officiating sucked, even though we are the ones who sucked.
ReplyDeleteEcretSay odeCay: IsThay owsBlay
ReplyDeleteOne fucking hit. And he runs into an out.
ReplyDeleteWE SUCK. Good night, my friends.
ReplyDeleteGame over
ReplyDeleteUrrrrrrrgggggggg
ReplyDeleteDid we have a game today?
ReplyDeleteIf JM was here he’d tell us why we lost.
ReplyDeleteThe only positive today is that Ken has entered the chat.
ReplyDeleteAnd in case I haven't mentioned it:
Fuck Boone
Fuck ca$hole
Fuck HAL with Ted's severed head.
I did not say that the Yankees cannot beat Tampa to be hurtful to you all. I love the Commentariat. I did not say that the Yankees cannot beat Tampa to summon a reverse juju. The juju gods are malignant uncaring unhuman entities dancing the pounding of accursed drums. I did not say that the Yankees cannot beat Tampa for any reason other than they cannot.
ReplyDeleteWell done Rufus!
ReplyDeleteMy hovercraft is full of eels.
ReplyDeleteFlash fry them.
DeleteVery tasty !
Wasabi and shoyu
DeleteAgreed, Winnie. My expectations have been low. Pounding Boston's nuts into jelly was fun, but they were not a great team. This is what happens every year. WE MADE THE PLAYOFFS! YAY! Now we have to play pro teams. Brian will blame the injuries, but this lineup has a lot of dead bats, deadbeats, and dead ends.
ReplyDeleteI sincerely wish everyone here a peaceful night full of comfortable and restful sleep.
ReplyDeleteOh yeah - Intercourse Boone, Hal and Cashman with a Volpe Bobble Head Toy !
It went quiet here. I suppose most of youz are on the east coast. But I suspect that Hoss will chime in within the next 43 minutes.
ReplyDeleteFucking fuck fuck.
ReplyDelete