Thursday, May 2, 2013

That's it. I've had it. Never again. Joba's hurt? They've gone to the well ONE TOO MANY TIMES.

I can't believe I fell for this. I can't believe I swallowed it. 

I was thinking to myself, "He's finally here. It's finally over. No more future closer. He's finally here." I said that. I thought that. Yes, I actually fell for it.

Never again. Nope. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me a thousand times, shame on me. Scotty said that. I didn't believe it. Until now. I cannot believe I fell for this.

How many times? This is the last one. The. Last. Time. Never again. No sir. I am done. Understand? I. Am. Done.

I can't believe I believed in this. What was I thinking? How did I let them do this to me again? What's wrong with me?

4 comments:

Alphonso said...

And David Robertson is "day to day" with a hammy issue.

KD said...

You are just an innocent, trusting up-stater. Very charming in your naiveté. Please, never change!

KD said...

i'm the dope. Joba is on the 15 day DL. Yes, I'm from Middleport, NY. I am one of you...

SanJoseKid said...

For the record, no trampoline was involved.