Boone = a shit-eating armadillo. (offense to armadillos) Hal = fecal flakes and a side of fries. Brian = plate of simmering ooze from a roadkill reduction. Fuck them all. They do not care. They do not care. They do not care. I can take a loss if I feel as though they cared, they do not care. Why should WE?
Fans should keep up the pressure to get rid of Boone until he's gone. Then pour fire on Cashman until he doesn't get a contract. Boone is just his sock puppet. Randy and Lonn need to go as well.
And then let's keep storming the Bastille until we find the AI program that is actually running the Yankees and destroy it.
Sorry guys, I'm in a French Revolution state of mind.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Boone = a shit-eating armadillo. (offense to armadillos) Hal = fecal flakes and a side of fries. Brian = plate of simmering ooze from a roadkill reduction. Fuck them all. They do not care. They do not care. They do not care. I can take a loss if I feel as though they cared, they do not care. Why should WE?
ReplyDeletemeant to say NO offense to armadillos
ReplyDeleteFans should keep up the pressure to get rid of Boone until he's gone. Then pour fire on Cashman until he doesn't get a contract. Boone is just his sock puppet. Randy and Lonn need to go as well.
ReplyDeleteAnd then let's keep storming the Bastille until we find the AI program that is actually running the Yankees and destroy it.
Sorry guys, I'm in a French Revolution state of mind.