“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
Come on John! Don't you know that you can't double dip the chip!- Sean
Let Sterling do what he will. Whitey is correct, this time.
Jason: I heard that you're from New Zealand. Is that correct?
Thank you for directing me to the page linking the Elizabeth Hurley and Ashley Dupre photos.I assume A-Rod plans on hitting on them next.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Come on John! Don't you know that you can't double dip the chip!
ReplyDelete- Sean
Let Sterling do what he will. Whitey is correct, this time.
ReplyDeleteJason: I heard that you're from New Zealand. Is that correct?
ReplyDeleteThank you for directing me to the page linking the Elizabeth Hurley and Ashley Dupre photos.
ReplyDeleteI assume A-Rod plans on hitting on them next.