The magic number is 24 in the division, 29 in the wild card. You can look it up everyday under MLB.com's standings, under the "E#" column.
As for Pavano, that quote just gave me the perfect opener to my book...
But Baltimore's got a great ballpark, just visited there for the first time last night. Felt more at home than I do at Yankee Stadium, that's how many Yankee fans there were! And to win the game, against all odds, and gain a game on Boston as well, I've got renewed optimism today...almost deliriously so!
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
The magic number is 24 in the division, 29 in the wild card. You can look it up everyday under MLB.com's standings, under the "E#" column.
ReplyDeleteAs for Pavano, that quote just gave me the perfect opener to my book...
But Baltimore's got a great ballpark, just visited there for the first time last night. Felt more at home than I do at Yankee Stadium, that's how many Yankee fans there were! And to win the game, against all odds, and gain a game on Boston as well, I've got renewed optimism today...almost deliriously so!
Pudge Rodriguez: “Remember, it’s only one start."
ReplyDelete