And one more from Hal (9000), whom I may quote exclusively for this entire coming shit show of a season: "Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over."
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
We are Soylent Green.
ReplyDeleteWhat are the 39 Steps?
ReplyDelete"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do." ~ Hal
ReplyDeleteAnd one more from Hal (9000), whom I may quote exclusively for this entire coming shit show of a season: "Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over."
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you BiTTY, butt Hal was more likely conceived in the dank, rusty hull of a ship not an advanced computer laboratory in Urbana, Illinois.
ReplyDeleteAnd clearly that damp, fungal beginning is starting to rear its ugliness to all of us.
The man is a putz!
ReplyDeleteSchmuckiest owner of all time. Including CBS.
ReplyDelete