Friday, July 10, 2026

Its Friday - No Volpe - A Puke-Free Weaver – Rosario Leading off and BOONE REMAINS OUR GUY !!!


  

Yellow Matter Custard

Dripping from a Dead Dog's Eye

Crabalocker Fish Wife

Pornographic Priestess

Boy you've been a naughty girl

You let your knickers down

(rinse / repeat)


37 comments:

  1. "I am the egg man
    I am the walrus..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfection Hoss !

      Well struck.

      Happy Friday to you

      Delete
    2. In this dirty old part of the city
      Where the sun refused to shine
      People tell me there ain't no use in tryin'

      Delete
    3. Now my girl you're so young and pretty
      And one thing I know is true
      You'll be dead before your time is due

      Delete
  2. Incredible pablum from the Cash-man. "Oh, everybody goes through slumps like this?"

    No, they don't. Especially winning Yankees teams. How many franchise records for futility have they already set this year? Plus a couple all-time, major-league records?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was also putting himself to sleep during the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why the fuck does this team continue to run themselves into outs? They only score by hitting home runs. Only their best base stealers should run, and then only when prudent. STOP RUNNING INTO OUTS, GODDAMMIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is still plenty of time to fuck things up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope doval is rested. To be able to "contribute".

      Delete
  6. Question for tha ANALyticallists:

    If you're supposed to be trying to see a lot of pitches, why does no one fking WALK!

    Eight. Ks, ZERO WALKS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Voting Is now open for player of the game.

    I choose hOg for insightful insights into the inner workings of the insides of the Yankees organization.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The search for the most ineffective reliever has worked out splendidly tonite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now let's see if the Battlin' Bronx Bastards can come back against the worst bullpen in baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Master Beeter is out to try to close it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Threw that fastball right past the aging Goldschmidt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Master Beeter wins the battle against our resident old man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ain't it amazing how much better prospects get when they get traded away from the Yankees? I wonder why?

      Delete
  13. “Would you please please please please please please please stop Tim Hill pitching?”

    ReplyDelete
  14. "The Yankee relievers look like white elephants," she said.
    "I've never seen one," the man drank his beer.
    "No, you wouldn't have."
    "I might have," the man said. "Just because you say I wouldn't have doesn't prove anything."

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jism Chasm with his biggest moment of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jasson Dominguez didn't try to steal: smart. (Pointing at head) Now that's smart!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just got home…they’re actually winning…

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gnats should've kept Master Beeter in the game. I thought he was their closer. Not sure why he didn't pitch the 9th.

    ReplyDelete
  19. That bastard Austin Wells makes up for one one millionth of his incompetence.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Volpe got a hit. Now watch him get thrown out trying to steal. Against a pitcher who can't even get Austin Wells out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Am I mistaken, or are all of the Yankee runs tonite scored on home runs?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Somehow this trio of below average hitters have put together a rally.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Yeah, this team shouldn't even bother trying to steal bases. The chances of them getting a single with a man in scoring position is microscopically small. But the chance of one of these bastards hitting a home run? Now that, we can measure.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, the Battlin' Bronx Bastards can fight back!

    ReplyDelete
  25. No. They can't, Hammer. they are terrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the Gnats have the worst bullpen in baseball, for shure.

      Delete

Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.