“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
What a cute little face!
Right?!?Her name is Cyclospora
I knew her cousin Chlamydia.
I'm arseuming that everybody here (yes - including YOU) know what Legends Hospitality is.
Of course!
Rats have rights. Hal should go to jail. Boone plays with himself in the dugout.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
What a cute little face!
ReplyDeleteRight?!?
ReplyDeleteHer name is Cyclospora
I knew her cousin Chlamydia.
DeleteI'm arseuming that everybody here (yes - including YOU) know what Legends Hospitality is.
ReplyDeleteOf course!
DeleteRats have rights. Hal should go to jail. Boone plays with himself in the dugout.
ReplyDelete