Friday, August 14, 2026

Canadian Game Thread – Can Coleºguard us against a loss tonight in Toronto?


 

14 comments:

  1. I ain't watching the AppleTV broadcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm listening to the radio broadcast. I swear I heard Dave Sims mention that people are sayin' Toronto would've won the WS last year IF IKF HADN'T SLID. Yeah, exactly what I've said about that play! Fucking IKF, if he just runs straight through, he makes it. They only got him by one freaking inch. The throw had him beat, but the Will Smith's foot was up in the air and then came down on the plate when IKF's sliding foot was only one inch away. Well, maybe it was two and half inches, but it was that close. If he hadn't slid, he'd have been safe by the proverbial mile and a half. And the fucking Dodgers would have gone home with their tails between their legs. But that's how it goes, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucking Little League infield play. Fat Dracula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Fatboy Captain Kirk with the hit. Cole is comin' apart here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glove

    The throw to third

    Pathetic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Battlin' Bronx Bastards always lose in that place. House of Horrors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blow Jobs always use us as their spring boards, stepping stones.

    I, I, I, I, I'm not your stepping stone
    Not your stepping stone
    Not your stepping stone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fatboy Captain Kirk still thinks we are his stepping stone.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A chain of horse shit as far as the eye can see...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see for miles
      And miles
      And miles
      And miles
      And miles

      (Oh Yeah)

      Delete
  10. Not if the Yankees anemic and pathetic bats cannot score.

    ReplyDelete

Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.