“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
Jazz for the Win
Dolly Parton Yankee Songs Trailing 9 to 5.Joltin Jolene DiMaggioThe Bargain Whore (Brian's Anthem)
Belli Bomber
That Cashman……What a GENIUS !
Garcia, man.
I'm not going to watch the end of this game.
Lucky for me, I didn't watch the beginning, either.
I LOVE being a YANKEE fan !
You know what keeps me going? Knicks in 5, that’s what keeps me going.
Pineapple days are here again.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Jazz for the Win
ReplyDeleteDolly Parton Yankee Songs
ReplyDeleteTrailing 9 to 5.
Joltin Jolene DiMaggio
The Bargain Whore (Brian's Anthem)
Belli Bomber
ReplyDeleteThat Cashman……
ReplyDeleteWhat a GENIUS !
Garcia, man.
ReplyDeleteI'm not going to watch the end of this game.
ReplyDeleteLucky for me, I didn't watch the beginning, either.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE being a YANKEE fan !
DeleteYou know what keeps me going? Knicks in 5, that’s what keeps me going.
ReplyDeletePineapple days are here again.
ReplyDelete