Phelps has it right. Vazquez' ERA last year was based on the National League. Hell, I could pitch in the National League. Alphonso would be an all-star. Lackey threw against Major League designated hitters. And he didn't cost us Melky (and indirectly, Johnny Damon.)
That said, I hope I'm wrong. We'll be rooting for Vazquez all season. With a thousand gun barrels trained on his head!
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
ESPN probably forgot that Javier is back in the AL East.
ReplyDeletePhelps has it right. Vazquez' ERA last year was based on the National League. Hell, I could pitch in the National League. Alphonso would be an all-star. Lackey threw against Major League designated hitters. And he didn't cost us Melky (and indirectly, Johnny Damon.)
ReplyDeleteThat said, I hope I'm wrong. We'll be rooting for Vazquez all season. With a thousand gun barrels trained on his head!