Saw most of it. Chisolm kept it together for a change,
Before the game, the team sent Bettancourt (who they just signed) to the Pirates for “cash considerations” . (Non-roster deal) They couldn’t get a player in return? This team needs more cash like I need another hole in my ass.
Members of the blog can comment. To receive an e-mailed invitation, write to johnandsuzyn@gmail.com. And check spam if it doesn't show up. (Google account required.)
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
small ball
ReplyDelete(and I don't mean because of steroid use)
and McMahon is slightly injured
Hey Hal, what does it say about this team that even amongst this rabid group, no one is commenting about tonight’s game?
ReplyDeleteNo comment until the time limit is up.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo (didn't see it)
ReplyDeleteDidn't see it .
ReplyDeleteLombard batting 1 or 2 please.
Fire Boone
Fire ca$hole
Sell the team HAL
Saw most of it. Chisolm kept it together for a change,
ReplyDeleteBefore the game, the team sent Bettancourt (who they just signed) to the Pirates for “cash considerations” . (Non-roster deal) They couldn’t get a player in return? This team needs more cash like I need another hole in my ass.
Was there actually a game tonight ?
ReplyDeleteWatched the condensed game and heard a sentence I never thought I'd hear. "Heads up base running by Jazz."
ReplyDeleteFuck Jazz
ReplyDelete