1. Cam Schlittler
2. Ben Rice.
3. Aaron Judge.
4. George Lombard Jr.
5. Redsocks still Redsocks.
6. Hal's $2.6 billion from Appollo Investments.
6. Owners' lockout.
7. Civil war.
8. Russian plague.
9. A.I. destroys humanity.
10. Giancarlo!
“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
1. Cam Schlittler
2. Ben Rice.
3. Aaron Judge.
4. George Lombard Jr.
5. Redsocks still Redsocks.
6. Hal's $2.6 billion from Appollo Investments.
6. Owners' lockout.
7. Civil war.
8. Russian plague.
9. A.I. destroys humanity.
10. Giancarlo!
8 comments:
Boone puts the players first! Wow, that's great.
Fans must be...what, 27th? Something like that.
If we got the money the players get, I wouldn't care. But we don't. And I do.
A reasonable list, a sober assessment. Please pass the crack and the ammunition, along with the smelling salts and the barbed wire, along with the freeze-dried food and an old copy of the Encyclopedia Brittanica. I'm going to need some reading material in the bunker for the next few years.
The first # 6: That "investment" is really just a tax dodge. All the money went into the Steinbrenner family's pockets. The money is strctured so it's a business expense that the corporation pays back. Not one red cent will go for team expenses. Apollo gets a fat fee for doing the deal.
OH, BRITTANICA
YOU FILL MY BRAIN
WITH FACTS
AS I PLUMP UP
WITH SNACKS
THERE’LL BE NO
GOING BACKS
‘CAUSE……
it’s the end of their world
as we knew it
end of their world
as we knew it
end of their world
as we knew it
and i feel time
11. We will be a year older and have better meds
12. Jazz goes back to being a PBS Station.
13. Yankee retire jersey #17 in honor of their former manager. He of the lifetime .578 winning percentage.
and most importantly....
14. Trump promised vouchers for free sports channels.if the Republicans win!!!
Hal cares as much for the fans who support the team as trump does for the citizens of the US.
15. We are not the Chicago White Sox
Post a Comment