I'm tracking it on Gameday. No Yes Network in western mass, except for Direct TV. Get rid of Cashman and maybe I'll invest.
Another lost region for the Yankees. This area used to be split between Yankees and Red Sox (even by the natives. Lots of NYC refugees, like me. But we don't buy corporate boxes. Yankees don't care about anyone else.
Grew up (well I was raised) getting the Albany stations and CBS owned the Yankees. Most of us were Yankees fans. Since cable and them carrying the Boston stations, reversed.
I have a roku with pirate tv on it but forgot this week in the mountaintop lair. Only regular roku.
16 comments:
Jones!!!
Well, that’ll be it for offense tonight. Now we just wait for the pitching to crack.
Well, that’ll be it for offense tonight. Now we just wait for the pitching to crack.
Jazz!!!
(Maybe it’ll work again?)
I love your graphics! A picture certainly says a thousand words.
It feels like Yankee fans have already checked out on this season. This team isn't going anywhere and everyone knows it.
I'll still check the box score tonight, but that's more out of habit than investment. And stop by here to grouse with you all.
If anyone even shows up. Sad.
Oops. Nobody had posted when I started writing. But I do see 2 people at the bar! Pour me a tall one bartender. It's been a very long day.
Well Jazz and Spencer got things going!. Let me settle in at the bar and take my mind off the day.
I only wish I could see the game
I'm tracking it on Gameday. No Yes Network in western mass, except for Direct TV. Get rid of Cashman and maybe I'll invest.
Another lost region for the Yankees. This area used to be split between Yankees and Red Sox (even by the natives. Lots of NYC refugees, like me. But we don't buy corporate boxes. Yankees don't care about anyone else.
I do the same.
Grew up (well I was raised) getting the Albany stations and CBS owned the Yankees. Most of us were Yankees fans. Since cable and them carrying the Boston stations, reversed.
I have a roku with pirate tv on it but forgot this week in the mountaintop lair. Only regular roku.
Cali playing small ball. If only Los yanquis knew how to do that.
Gnight all. Time for the arms of morpheus
I need to become more clever about that. But it's hard to justify spending anything on the Yankees under the current leadership.
Small ball, what's that? I thought the secret was hit strike harder? There's more to baseball than that?
Small Ball can not mean steroids!
Can not !
No Way !
At least I'm not paying HAL. But disappearance of the feed is always an issue
Post a Comment