Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Happy Happy JOY JOY JOY (SCHLiTT is on the Mound !)


 

16 comments:

Carl J. Weitz said...

I'll drink a Schlitz beer to that thought.

Carl J. Weitz said...

You remember their marketing slogan, right? "Drinking Schlitz will give you the shits." Have some on your birthday tomorrow!

AboveAverage said...

When I turn 93 ?

Rufus T. Firefly said...

When you're out of bud, tough schlitz.

Rufus T. Firefly said...

First half inning was ok.

The Hammer of God said...

Just before this game started, I was thinking how the Yanks no longer score runs in the 1st inning. Finally busted out tonite.

The Hammer of God said...

Like I've said before, I'd keep Spencer Jones. If there is a next year, Jones should be the CF. Really don't care if he strikes out 250 times. Still better than Grisham.

The Hammer of God said...

Yeah, I like Spencer Jones. Almost killed the pitcher with a liner, just missed the guy's head.

The Hammer of God said...

I think both Jones & Dominguez are already better players than Grisham. But as soon as we get the walking wounded back, Jones will sit. Then Dominguez will sit because Cashman will get some 29 yr old former 1st round draft pick outfielder that plays average defense and hits .180.

ranger_lp said...

The Name That Yankee is simpler than an 8…

The Hammer of God said...

Wells actually made a productive out, moved the runner to third.

The Hammer of God said...

Grisham is coming back down to earth, ain't he?

The Hammer of God said...

Failure to add on. Every run is an in-shurance run. Would be good to get as many runs as possible tonite, with Bednar probably unavailable.

ranger_lp said...

Cam needs to be yanked….

The Hammer of God said...

Boone, once again a batter too late.

The Hammer of God said...

I would've taken him out when he walked Murakami.