“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
For Bitty:https://youtu.be/KQEDojPZ7YI?is=6ztvXYzVEcB17uWb
I'd forgotten about that scene.
Yanks have struck out 5 times in the first 2 innings. Here we go again.
You will never forget again !
Jazz blames the umpire
Jism blaming the umpire for causing his error
There’s our ONE run for the game.
Talent chasm Jazz Chisholm suffers from reductionism.
Rodent is doing his job.Bats are not.
They rarely do
After the feeble start to that Grisham AB, I have to say I did not expect the result.
Your New York Yankees are about to win this contest in Baltimore with an absolute deluge of offense on their part. Congratulations to Yankees fans everywhere and anywhere.
Woo hoo
Cue Ed McMahon:You are correct SIR!
Winning is ALSO an unexpected result…
The butt end of the O's lineup made Bednar look like Mariano!
He He He Haw Haw Haw
Apres le deluge, moi
Mariano was a bit thinner I think
We live in the worst of times. But at least Ken Phelps isn't manning 1st base.Although they leftover jizz at 2nd
Beauty is only win-deep!
What a great movie Full Metal Jacket was. Think we'll ever see a great movie again?
Nope - Hoss
Post a Comment
24 comments:
For Bitty:
https://youtu.be/KQEDojPZ7YI?is=6ztvXYzVEcB17uWb
I'd forgotten about that scene.
Yanks have struck out 5 times in the first 2 innings. Here we go again.
You will never forget again !
Jazz blames the umpire
Jism blaming the umpire for causing his error
There’s our ONE run for the game.
Talent chasm Jazz Chisholm suffers from reductionism.
Rodent is doing his job.
Bats are not.
They rarely do
After the feeble start to that Grisham AB, I have to say I did not expect the result.
Your New York Yankees are about to win this contest in Baltimore with an absolute deluge of offense on their part.
Congratulations to Yankees fans everywhere and anywhere.
Woo hoo
Cue Ed McMahon:
You are correct SIR!
Winning is ALSO an unexpected result…
The butt end of the O's lineup made Bednar look like Mariano!
He He He Haw Haw Haw
Apres le deluge, moi
Mariano was a bit thinner I think
Mariano was a bit thinner I think
We live in the worst of times.
But at least Ken Phelps isn't manning 1st base.
Although they leftover jizz at 2nd
Beauty is only win-deep!
What a great movie Full Metal Jacket was. Think we'll ever see a great movie again?
Nope - Hoss
Post a Comment