“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
Austin Wells, man of mystery…the mystery being why is he still catching for us?
Four Zip Ain’t bad
Back from a road trip to Boston. Yanks have a nice lead to blow…
Ha Ranger HaListen to some music then
5 runs without a HR. A modern day record
Wife and I saw Peter Hook and the Light at House of Blues… Fenway literally across the street…
Did ca$hole get this guy from the dumpster behind Fulton's fish market?
That didn’t age well…
Few things ever do…
Ranger, nothing in that dumpster does
Jones is being a really smart player
No point in bunting if Wells is up next
It's nice to someone else's team screw up. Plus,No homers and a bunt, and yet the Yankees are winning. (oops, I hope I didn't jinx it!)
Dang it. I think I did.
Schreiber is kinda feisty I kinda like it
Got it!
Yankees Win!!!
As the Hawaiian punch guy sez.Oh yeaaaaah
Never got that ad. What did the big guy do to deserve to get a Hawaiian punch? Why did he keep letting that crazy jerk do it to him? Inquiring minds want to know!
Post a Comment
20 comments:
Austin Wells, man of mystery…the mystery being why is he still catching for us?
Four Zip Ain’t bad
Back from a road trip to Boston. Yanks have a nice lead to blow…
Ha Ranger Ha
Listen to some music then
5 runs without a HR. A modern day record
Wife and I saw Peter Hook and the Light at House of Blues… Fenway literally across the street…
Did ca$hole get this guy from the dumpster behind Fulton's fish market?
That didn’t age well…
Few things ever do…
Ranger, nothing in that dumpster does
Jones is being a really smart player
No point in bunting if Wells is up next
It's nice to someone else's team screw up. Plus,
No homers and a bunt, and yet the Yankees are winning.
(oops, I hope I didn't jinx it!)
Dang it. I think I did.
Schreiber is kinda feisty
I kinda like it
Got it!
Yankees Win!!!
As the Hawaiian punch guy sez.
Oh yeaaaaah
Never got that ad. What did the big guy do to deserve to get a Hawaiian punch? Why did he keep letting that crazy jerk do it to him? Inquiring minds want to know!
Post a Comment