Sunday, September 27, 2026

End of the Season – RAIN DELAY – game thread . . .

. . . Something Educational and Upbeat . . . 

7 comments:

ranger_lp said...

Didn’t dawn to me until today…

The New York Yankees do not list a specific formal "Fan Appreciation Day" on their standard Promotional Schedule, but they wrap up the regular season home slate at Yankee Stadium with late-September fan giveaways and major ceremonies.

I read that to be that the NY Yankees do NOT appreciate their fans…

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Magic 8 ball says all signs point to yes.

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Game is finally canceled.

I wonder how many fans actually showed up. Must be in the hundreds.

AboveAverage said...

BILLIONS!

Carl J. Weitz said...

That cancelation ensured my 93 win total was a winner!

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Carl, congrats.

Do you receive a case of Genesee Cream Ale?

Or is it Utica Club?

HoraceClarke66 said...

A fitting end to a vapid, uninspired regular season. I would say that the postseason can't be any worse...but we all know better.