Saturday, January 18, 2020

I Know Where They Are Hiding The Electronic Devices !

Take a look at this Astro and see if you can guess where the transponder is hidden :



The Yankees have had no such problems because of our clean shave policy.

We also have fewer player with lice.

Unlike the red sox and Astros.

Lice ridden cheaters.

I say: "re-write the records and strip them of their titles. "

Just put in the books;  " MLB declares there was no world champion this season because the team that won the games cheated. "

Then list the Red Sox and the Astros and the years when they ( supposedly ) won the series.

We could make a plaque for Cooperstown.

It could be rigged so that every time someone touches the plaque, they experience " an electronic buzz."  Just like Altuve did.


4 comments:

Anon said...

That hiding place is bone-ugly.

TheWinWarblist said...

Fuck them.

JM said...

The truth is, some players on teams other than the Yankees look like shit.

And yes, I sound like my father.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.