Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Rueful wit


And when I think of all the shit we had to eat because A-Rod was a cheating pariah.

And watch:


1) Hinch and Cora will manage in 2021, watch, maybe even for the same teams.   
2) The players who engaged in this scheme will all skate. Some will make the Hall, with no comment.

3) There will be no asterisks. 

4) Houston and Boston fans will continue to be insufferable. 

5) So will Altuve. 

6) We will continue to be the most hated team in baseball. (Admittedly, we did steal signs and got caught a few years back, but that was piker stuff compared to this.)

7) Hal will still be a cheap bastard who doesn't understand that rings have far greater long-term value than beating the luxury tax.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cora deserves a lifetime ban, being that he is the architect of all of this. He won't get it or anything close to it, of course.

Brett

TheWinWarblist said...

Hear hear, Brett!



Fuck you Cora with Hal's severed head.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.