“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
Placed on 15-day Injured List with a bruise on his elbow.
We need a savior.
Yeah, just heard that. Time for the IBS lady to rise to the occasion.
He probably blew it out because he had to make every pitch count because unless he pitched a shut out he knew he would lose.
Plus he's tired of pitching great with no help and just said fuk it.Which is kinda the same thing.
I can not stop looking at the red head’s leggings. How the hell do you ride in those things?
Come on Wl Duque - I’m looking to you for clarity and guidance on this…..HOW ?
El Duque - boy that new phone is just moments away
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Yeah, just heard that. Time for the IBS lady to rise to the occasion.
He probably blew it out because he had to make every pitch count because unless he pitched a shut out he knew he would lose.
Plus he's tired of pitching great with no help and just said fuk it.
Which is kinda the same thing.
I can not stop looking at the red head’s leggings. How the hell do you ride in those things?
Come on Wl Duque - I’m looking to you for clarity and guidance on this…..HOW ?
El Duque - boy that new phone is just moments away
Post a Comment