Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More topics from Brian Cashman, Motivational Speaker


"Negotiating Strategies For Today's Business World: Why I Should Have Killed Scott Boras When I Had the Chance."

"Working in a Family Business: Knowing Which Brother Runs the Show and Which One is a Loudmouth Pinhead Who Just Thinks He Does."

"The Three Keys to Any Company's Long-Term Success: Hard Work, Attention to Detail, and a Half-Billion Dollars to Buy Players With."

"Kimberly Jones: Yeah, I'd Bang Her."

"Dealing With Difficult Employees: Why I Should Have Killed Carl Pavano When I Had the Chance."

"Michael Kay: Just How Big IS His Head?"

"Working With the Sexiest Person in America: A Behind-The-Scenes Look at What 'Stick' Michael is Really Like."

"Sidney Ponson: What a Lard-Ass!"

"Bad Decisions, Troubled Assets and Buyer's Remorse in Business: Why I Should Have Killed Alex Rodriguez When I Had the Chance."

No comments: