Thursday, July 18, 2013

Drunk blog continues

I have no idea what happened in the Yankiverse yesterday. None. Maybe Cashman stole Bryce Harper from the Nationals, or A-Rod has been promoted to Columbus. It's like being in outer space. I'm cut off.

The Duke showed up last night, a day ahead of schedule. He came early because the Redsocks are in first. Smug SOB. Wore a brand new Redsock hat. I'm talking brand new. So here's the deal, this guy has been a Boston fan all his life, but he's buying new swag - putting money directly into the coffers of evil.

He loves the A-Rod situation. It sustains him when merely inflicting pain on humanity is not enough.

My head hurts. I was going to blog more yesterday, but it got away from me. It was 95 degrees, and by 3 p.m., we were into the craft beers. Growlers. No turning back.

The Duke is circling, looking to talk baseball. I gotta go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what will the Duke do if the Bosox falter? A Red Sox fan should NEVER count his pennants before they've been won. Duke should remember, God hates the Red Sox.