2. Bases loaded, no out in the first inning, and we can't score.
3. A-Rod is reverting to his non-clutch years which occurred before that one series win over the Phillies.
4. Most of our line-up is hitting about .215-.250.
5. Now Derek is out of the line-up for a while. Looks like he won't reach 3000 hits until August.
6. Jesus can't possibly be a worse catcher than Cervelli.
7. The thee B's, based upon performance, are now officially the two B's. The third B is simply tall.
Will somebody please turn out the lights?