Monday, January 15, 2018

Don't Touch Our Carrot !



I am beginning to develop an acid stomach because of all the continuing " trade talk,"

Yu Darvish can get caught in a mudslide, and carried off to South Mexico for all I care.

The killer is that every conversation about this guy, obfuscated by the inherent laziness of every reporter, always includes this as part of the deal terms:



They always say, " Jacoby ( with NYY eating most of the contract ) and Clint Frazier.  Then, for 5 years , we can have a guy with bad teeth, whose career is behind him.

We have enough.  Let us go to war with the comrades we have, or those residing in Scranton or Trenton.

We have already told Cashman in plain english;  do not include Clint Frazier in a trade.

It is guaranteed to be a repeat of the Jay Buhner debacle.

Don't answer your phone anymore.  If you need some waitress from Tennessee, go there.  But do not put your hands on the phone.

Leave our carrot here.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todd Frazier signs with Nippon Ham Fighters, vows to vanquish a pot roast.

HoraceClarke66 said...

So, Pittsburgh is now going full tear-down. McCutcheon to Giants.

(Pirates commentators are talking about it being "the end of an era." The era was 3 straight, second-place finishes, followed by an LDS loss, and two Wild Card losses. Some era.)

Question is, does SF getting McCutcheon make them more or less likely to pick up Ellsbury? Could they want another outfielder if they're going for it still? Or does that mean they've filled that slot already?

Rufus T. Firefly said...

If anybody not named Mrs. Firefly is going to touch my carrot I vote for flapper #2 below.

JM said...

Send Ells to Pittsburgh. We'll eat the salary. Everybody's happy except Pittsburgh fans.

Anonymous said...

THE WAY I SEE IT, CARROT TOP IS GONE.

SORRY TO SAY IT.

THERE ARE JUST TOO MANY BODIES FOR 3 OUTFIELD SPOTS.

AARON HICKS, (COOP'S BOY), MAKES 5 OUTFIELDERS (NOT TO MENTION THE POSSIBILITY OF US CHASING BRYCE IN 2019) WHICH MAY NOT BE OUT OF THE QUESTION.

I HATE TO SEE IT HAPPEN, BUT THERE JUST DOESN'T SEEM TO BE ROOM FOR HIM WHICH IS A SHAME.

IT COULD BE ANOTHER JAY BUHNER, I FEEL IT TOO....

PRAY COOP HAS ENOUGH SENSE TO SEND HIM ANYWHERE IN THE N.L. (EXCEPT THE METS).

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.