Saturday, August 15, 2026

Game Dread – º8/15/2º2ºSUX – AT LEAST THE PITCHING HAS BEEN SOLID !






 

23 comments:

HoraceClarke66 said...

Love how the guys we get supposedly for their gloves—Grisham, McMahon—also...can't field.

AboveAverage said...

Hey …. I love that too.

At least the pitching has been solid.

But I already sorta said that.

The Hammer of God said...

Fucking Blow Jobs play every game against the Yankees like it's Game 7 of the Wrold Series.

13bit said...

Just whacking that horsehide off of the ball. Whacking it, I say...

JM said...

Am I missing the game?

The Hammer of God said...

7th inning already, 1-1 score

BTR999 said...

Jazz is Azz

The Hammer of God said...

Why do these guys bother trying to steal bases? Especially the non-base stealers. Only guys like Cabellero should bother. Stop throwing away outs. It's amazing that these AI nerds who think you should never bunt throw away outs trying to steal. WTF?

The Hammer of God said...

Ernie Clement, another Yankee Killer Extraordinaire. This BJ team is loaded with Yankee Killers.

The Hammer of God said...

And there goes the ball game!

BTR999 said...

Game Over.

JM said...

Guess I didn't miss anything.

There are wildfires in Belgium and also closer to us here in Germany. The smoke has descended on our town. People here are not used to this.

AboveAverage said...

Ugh - stay well

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Has any team ever conceded a 1 run game?
The Yankees should.

Rufus T. Firefly said...

By why concede when you can lose by 6?

BTR999 said...

The BJ’s are out hustling this team, playing with emotion, like that WANT to win. The Yankees , on the other hand, look lazy, complacent, and old, a direct reflection of their clueless mgr. and feckless coaching staff.. But what the hell, they just scored a 3 BILLION dollar interest free loan, so who fucking cares., right?

Fuck this team and the turtle they road in on.

AboveAverage said...

R I G H T !

JM said...

They suck. Thanks, Brian Asshole.

Doctor T said...

So true. I watched this game for about 3 innings. Bored out of my gourd. Then I saw a BJ hustle their way home and that was it for me.

The MLB leadership have ruined baseball and nobody exemplified the listless turpitude of 21st century baseball better than the Yankees.

When the most exciting moment in the game is watching Jazz misplay a ball into the outfield, I'm done.

And the saddest part is that, so long as the corporate box seats are sold, nobody in the Yankee leadership gives a damn. None of them will get fired. Nothing will change. Just more useless corporate shit rising to the top, despite their fucking incompetence. I leaves me in a French Revolutionary state of mind.

HoraceClarke66 said...

Sorry to hear that, JM. I guess the Belgians, like the Canadians, do not do a Trumpian job of sweeping their forests.

HoraceClarke66 said...

Well-put, Dr. T!

HoraceClarke66 said...

And today's silver lining: Yovanny Cruz, one of the pitchers the Yanks gave up for Luis "Gehrig" Garcia, got pasted by the Mets today, blowing his first NL save opportunity.

So once again...the player Cashman "developed" stinks, and the player Cashman traded him for...stinks. Fair dinkum!

Rufus T. Firefly said...

Austin Powers knows it's always the Belgians.