"We fail?
But screw your courage to the sticking place
And we'll not fail."
Didn't see the game live, because the relatives were over. But I don't care.
Yes, Wells should not have run past a stop sign after getting the only hit we had in the game.
But...I can't blame Wells for getting the only hit we had in the game.
Was Cole the right choice?
A record 14 straight, postseason starts without allowing more than 3 earned runs. Only 3 starts out of 23 in October when he allowed more than that.
So I guess it wasn't a mistake to start him.
I guess our starting pitching has stood up.
I don't know if this Yankees team can beat anybody coming out of the National League. Hell, I don't know if they'll even beat Cleveland or Chicago in the ALCS.
But I'll tell you this: Schlittler, Fried, and Rodon: Yanks will sweep the next three against the Rays, and take this series.
Screw your courage to the sticking place. We're going to win this series.
17 comments:
Whoever is holding Hoss captive, we’ll pay whatever you want to free him.
Hoss - ARE YOU OK?
Bitty - please contact Central Services and alert them that Hoss may be under some form an advanced mind control requiring immediate intervention.
Thanks
:) Pretty funny, guys, I know. But...I still think we win this thing, against all odds and previous experience.
Their guy won the way Schlitt wins for us. Razz kills us. Have to tip my hat.
Boone, however, is an idiot.
But Wells...I mean, I get it, but not with his wheels.
Terrible decision by Wells. But...considering that no one else got a hit, hard to single him out.
It's not like they pulverized us. Our pitching held up, just the one gopher from Cole, which has become his thing. Still, one run. Not bad attall.
I just got up half and hour ago. Got that early train to Paris. This series has quite the relaxed schedule.
Obviously, the whole season now comes down to tomorrow's game, even though that's not technically true. We all know it. And why are we not playing tonight? Someone told me it's to not compete against football? MLB is circling the drain.
Yeah, it's ridiculous that there's an off day today. WTF? And MLB is always bitching and moaning about the season going too long. Two faced, one eyed Jack bull shit. They should play every day, even during post-season. Baseball should be over by late October.
Wells didn't lose the game. There were already two outs. So even if he stopped at second, the inning would've been over as soon as the next idiot struck out. But still....
Hoss, I'm sorry to say that I don't share your optimism. It's very hard to see the Yankees even winning one game in this series.
If, through divine intervention, they somehow win this series, then it's hard to see them even beating the White Sox or the Guardians. The White Sox are starting to look like the American League's Cinderella this year. (The Pope is praying for them.) Remember that series with the White Sox where the Yankees lost two of three? That was kind of a portent. That series had playoff feel. Cam Schlittler had a 4-0 lead in the 6th, if I recall correctly. Yankees still lost that game. That was the Benintendi revenge game. And the Meidroth show. And the throw down the 3rd base line by our backup catcher. A pure "What the fuck?" moment.
Hoss also said we'd lose to the Sox, so I think he's doing some advanced, high-level reverse Juju shit.
That is a hottie vampire looking wench there in that picture. My kind of gal. I wanna take that little skinny dagger away from her and shove my big hard ram-rod between her titties. "Ha ha, that's not a knife, baby. Now, [unzipping my fly] this is a knife!"
Hoss may be completely lost to us. These Our 2026 New York Yankees cannot beat these Tampa Bay [Devil] Rays.
Um, Hammer? I think you meant to post that on a different blog.
Post a Comment