Kevin Baker's book is here!

Kevin Baker's book is here!
"... an exemplary sports book..." Kirkus Reviews

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Breaking: John McCain is only 5'7" tall



I didn't know this.

Not sure what to make of it.

Five feet, seven inches... and that's what he's reporting. He's actually probably shorter.

(If I were 5-7, I'd claim to be 5-8.)

This guy to the right is 5-7.




So is this weird pixie lady.



She looks like she would be 5-7.












This scary lady looks taller. But she isn't.

She's 5-7.



Should we worry about this?

2 comments:

michael kei said...

Soooo... he's 5'6"?

Wailin' Suzyn said...

Duke,

I think it's a bad sign when a person -- OK, me -- starts reading an entry and thinks "Oh, good, Prince Whatshisstien has posted" and then discovers that it is somebody else's post.

Worse sign if I think it's Alphonso's report from a Mexican rainforest.