Sunday, June 14, 2009

Suzyn Lives A Crappy, Awful Life

Not much ballgame to talk about today, so poor Suzyn got to vent a little about her dull, desperate, tragic, sexless, pointless, bullshit life.


Did you know that Monday is the Yankees' (and therefore John & Suzyn's) first off-day at home? All-effing-season? John had no idea (because wouldn't you rather be on the road if you lived here?). But it's never far from Suzyn's thoughts, this checking back into the prison called "home."

Her plans? To scrub filthy laundry and pull weeds out of her garden until her hands bleed. "That's my big day," she kept repeating. "That's my big day."

3 comments:

Audrey II said...

Does she want to weed my garden?

Mike said...

Feed me Seymore, feed me all night long.

Whitey Fraud said...

This presents an opportunity for that peripatetic horndog, Alphonso.

Help "pull some weeds," Alpo!