Tuesday, November 3, 2009

"You're off the mark, Teixeira!" Suggested future calls for Mr. Sterling if the Yankees blow this

I ain't sayin' it's gonna happen.

But if the Yankees blow this thing, well, I'm just glad we're a neutral site, without bias or lean, because you hotheads in the Yankiverse could turn pretty negative. I can even imagine John changing his calls.


"A K-bomb, from A-Rod."

"And the Melk Man delabors!"

"Robbie Cano, why don't you know?"

"El Capitan'... and Tennille."

"It's Johnny on the pot!"

"Nick Swisher... Suckalicious!"

"Georgie junks one!"

"Phil Choke."

"What a shitty job by Joba!"

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love "and the Melkman delabors!"

MattG said...

You, sir, are a genius.

Alibi Ike said...

Jesus Christ, you're starting to sound like a Cub fan. A very clever Cub fan, but a Cub fan nonetheless.

Frank Cervelli said...

I wasn't kidding earlier. I want my chance. I don't throw back to the mound like Mackey Sasser. And I don't argue balls and strikes like a petulant 10th grader. I want my chance.

AliBe said...

"What a shitty job by joba!" haha perfect.

Unknown said...

Journalism at its finest.
Piss-funny stuff.

The Joba one's had me laughing unexpectedly, on and off, for the past half hour.

Mike said...

What about "Derek Jeter! El CRAPitane!"?

dadlak said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Or... "What the fuck is that shit on Joba's hat ?"

Conan Tynan said...

"Phil Jews!"