Thursday, December 14, 2017

Does CC want to stay in... New Jersey?

Deep thinker Joel "The Bowl" Sherman thinks the Yanks are in touch with Mr. Sabathia and hope he cools it for a bit and doesn't sign with anyone else until they sort out the starter situation first. Why? He's got a nice house.

The Yanks respect Sabathia so much that they probably have given him a window into their thinking — that they would like to get the other starter first so they know where they stand in terms of the threshold before making a firm offer to the veteran lefty. Will Sabathia wait around for that? The Yankees sense he would prefer to continue to play near his New Jersey home and that he loves playing for the team, but recognizes there are no sure things.

Nice crib, Carsten!

C.C.'s actual home in Alpine, NJ

3 comments:

KD said...

But now that house is planted in a frozen landscape. Isn't Carsten Charles a southern California guy? Doubt he really digs NJ. Me, on the other hand, loves NJ. But I must leave upon retirement. Taxes just too damn high. :(

Whitey Fraud said...

Done deal. One year at $10 million

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.