Friday, December 15, 2017

In The Spirit Of The Season......

Those participants and aspirants of IIHIIFII...C, and of North America in general, want to wish all of our congregants a very Merry Xmas and Happy Holiday Season.

Our tradition is to drink shots, and select countries, counties, states and language preferences for passing along our greetings.

I drew the following :

North Holland,
South Holland,
The Netherlands,
Rotterdam,
Amsterdam,
The Hague,
The Dutch Antilles,
and
Brooklyn (Breukelen....when it was part of the New Amsterdam baseball franchise).

In honor of these locations, I send the following viral greeting cards:



Let's all raise a glass to a spirited 2018 !

Our Xmas wishes;  Anjuhar at third and Glyber Torres at second.

5 comments:

el duque said...

No Deruyter?

Alphonso said...

Deruyter, while Dutch, is owned and operated by you.

Local Bargain Jerk said...


The chick in the red and black roulette wheel brassiere is a dead ringer for Monica Lewinsky.

Other than that, ditto on Andujar at 3rd.

Anonymous said...

THAT IS MONICA LEWINSKY!

...SHE DROPPED A FEW POUNDS.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.