Tuesday, December 18, 2018

This is not helping

So, James Dolan is saying he has been entertaining offers of $5 billion for the Knicks alone.

I just thought this was Jimmy Dolan's own special way of, well, lying.  But then Forbes is apparently estimating the Knicks' value at $3.6 billion.

$3.6 billion.  For a team that has not won a championship since George Steinbrenner's first spring running the Yankees.

A team that would find the NBA equivalent of contending for the wild-card play-in game every year to be an unimaginable improvement.

The New York Knickerbockers.  $5 BILLION DOLLARS.

Seeing such figures, Hal Steinbrenner will no doubt value the New York Yankees at umpity-ziggity-miggity-zillion dollars.  He will never finder a buyer.

Rats.


2 comments:

Leinstery said...

Did anyone catch John calling the Nets game last weekend? Broke out a warble for them too.
Now I don't watch basketball because it's more predictable than a CC Sabbathia appearance, but we should all be Nets fans henceforth for honoring the Master.

Isiyku Abdulahi said...


I really want the world to know about this great man who brought back happiness into my life again after my husband left me and the kids 3 years ago for another women online when i contacted Dr Believe he cast a love spell for me within 48 hours my ex husband start calling me and begging for forgiveness for everything that have happened between us. I was so happy to have my family back together with love again here is the email of Dr Believe via believelovespelltemple@gmail.com a man with the great powers you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348156148821
God bless you
I am very grateful for your help in my marriage.