“John had no guile. He didn’t understand it when people were mean to him because he could never be mean to anybody."—Suzyn Waldman
Rags, Pags, Gator, Dolly and...?
Looks like a catcher. Whose name I should know...
Is it Dale Berra
Rick Cerone
"Rick Cerone" and I go into an instant PTSD spiral...
Great photo which they showed on YES.
R.I.P. Dolly. You're still workin' 9 to 5 in Heaven!
What throws me is that the pitchers are also holding bats. Righetti & Guidry, with bats. Well, I guess pitchers in those days did practice bunting, just in case they got to the World Series.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Rags, Pags, Gator, Dolly and...?
Looks like a catcher. Whose name I should know...
Is it Dale Berra
Rick Cerone
"Rick Cerone" and I go into an instant PTSD spiral...
Great photo which they showed on YES.
R.I.P. Dolly. You're still workin' 9 to 5 in Heaven!
What throws me is that the pitchers are also holding bats. Righetti & Guidry, with bats. Well, I guess pitchers in those days did practice bunting, just in case they got to the World Series.
Post a Comment