Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rasner or Karstens? Take the quiz!

One has a lifetime 3-5 record. The other is 4-5.

One has 21 career strikeouts. The other has 25.

They both throw righthanded. They both get physically hurt by batted balls!

Can you tell them apart?

Hopefully, Joe Girardi can.

For the rest of us, though, it's Mary-Kate and Ashley.

Take the quiz. Who am I? Darrel or Jeff? Jeff or Darrel?

1. Last spring training, I pitched the equivalent of a 9-inning shutout!

2. I started my career with the Washington Nationals.

3. I’m 27, two-years-older than he is.

4. Last year, I got hit by a ball smacked by Endy Chavez and missed the rest of the season.

5. Last year, I got hit by a ball smacked by Julio Lugo and missed most of the season.

6. I wear number 58.

7. This afternoon, I pitched two innings, walked 3 and gave up 4 earned runs.

Know the answers?

1: K. 2: R. 3: R. 4: R. 5: K. 6: K. 7: R.

No comments: